Get Your New Smile From the Best
See why choosing Jennings Orthodontics in Mt. Washington and Louisville, KY is the best choice.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Your initial orthodontic consultation is free and includes X-rays, a complete orthodontic exam, time with Dr. Carrie Jennings Southworth to discuss the diagnosis and a treatment plan, and a treatment price quote.
- Our patients routinely finish treatment on time or early.
- There is virtually no wait time in our office.
- We use the highest quality braces, wires and elastics to provide efficient treatment.
- We have digital radiography, which provides the lowest possible radiation to the patient.
- Our digital records allow us to communicate easily with your other dental providers and coordinate your care.
- We promote excellent oral hygiene and provide a prescription fluoride toothpaste and fluoride varnishes.
- Our office is patient-centered, and we encourage cooperation with our EARN.WIN.SMILE Rewards program.
- Dr. Jennings is the current state representative to the Southern Association of Orthodontists, a past president of the Kentucky Association of Orthodontists (2013-2014), and is actively involved in continuing education.
- We offer flexible payment plans with varied down payment options.
- We offer a discount when multiple family members receive orthodontic treatment at Jennings Orthodontics.
- Our complimentary growth monitoring program begins as early as age 7 and includes an initial set of X-rays and periodic checkups to observe your child’s growth. If treatment is needed, monitoring helps identify the best time to begin treatment to achieve optimum results.
- We provide text and email reminders for appointments.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- We play movies in the reception area.
- We offer a coffee bar for parents and guests.
Dr. Jennings is an orthodontist. Orthodontists are dentists first. Out of 100 dental school graduates, on average, only six go on to become orthodontists.
To practice orthodontics, Dr. Jennings spent 11 years in training (four years of college, four years of dental school, and three years of orthodontics residency).
The orthodontic student spends three years learning the skills needed to manage tooth movement and to guide facial development.
From the moment you contact our office to your final retainer check appointment, our goal at Jennings Orthodontics is your complete satisfaction. Dr. Jennings will review your photos and X-rays to find the best way to treat your individual needs.
Then you’ll choose the type of braces you want—traditional metal, clear ceramic, or Invisalign.
Our goal at Jennings Orthodontics is not just to give you the smile of your dreams. We want you to leave our office after every appointment knowing that you got the best possible care.
At Jennings Orthodontics we take pride in making the process of straightening your teeth as comfortable as possible. Dr. Jennings is up-to-date on the latest in orthodontic treatment and braces technology.
Jennings Orthodontics is the location for modern orthodontic treatment. We offer aesthetic options like ceramic braces and Invisalign.
We also use mini implants and diode laser for faster and more efficient tooth movement and faster treatment times.
Everyone dreams of a medical office that takes pride in flexibility. Yes, we offer flexible appointment scheduling and flexible treatment options, but we also offer flexible payment options.
After we’ve determined your insurance coverage and filed it for you, we'll sit down and come up with a monthly payment plan that fits your budget. You can also get a discount if you pay in full on the front end.
Our Mt. Washington and Louisville, KY offices are easy to get to.
That means great orthodontic care is only a few minutes from your home, work, or school.